IELTS Speaking Test in Vietnam August 2011
The IELTS speaking test takes about 15 minutes. It has three parts – an interview, a short speech and a discussion. The IELTS speaking test questions can repeat. That means you can improve your score by familiarizing yourself with the questions asked in recent IELTS tests.
The following questions were asked in an IELTS speaking test held in Vietnam in August 2011.
- What is your name?
- Are you studying or working?
- Tell me something about your job.
- Are you good at time management?
- Do you often go to live concerts?
- When was the last time you went to a live concert?
Test takers were asked to speak about a peaceful place they would like to go to. A cue card was given with the following questions:
- What is the name of that place?
- When would you like to go there?
- What would you like to do there?
- Explain why you think it is a peaceful place
- Do you think that it is necessary for people to be alone sometimes?
- What do people do to get some solitude?
- Do you think that the rise in population has an impact on people wanting to be alone?
- Do you think that technology makes it difficult to get some moments of loneliness?