IELTS Report About Anthropology Graduates
The chart below shows what Anthropology graduates from one university did after finishing their undergraduate degree course. The table shows the salaries of the anthropologists in work after five years.
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The pie chart illustrates the nature of jobs Anthropology students took after they graduated from the university and the table depicts how much they were paid after working for five years, in three different sectors.
From the chart it is evident that the majority (52%) of the graduates opted to work full time, whereas a small percentage of them (12%) remained unemployed. Amongst these graduates 15% decided to work part-time jobs, another 5% undertook post-graduate study with their part-time jobs and 8% of them chose to do full time post-graduate study.
The table depicts their pays after 5 years of working. It shows that among the three given sectors, as much as 50% of those working in the government sector were paid over $100,000 after five years. 40% of freelance consultants and 30% of those working for private companies also earned this amount. In private companies 35 % of workers earned from $50,000-74,000, whilst the proportion of workers earning between $25,000-49,999 was relatively small in all the three groups.
- The Chart Below Shows What Anthropology Graduates From One University Did After Finishing Their Undergraduate Degree Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- The Charts Show What UK Graduates And Post Graduates Did After Leaving College.
- Energy Use In A Typical Australian Household | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Universities Are Producing More Graduates Than Is Needed| IELTS Essay Sample
- Causes Of Land Degradation | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 7.5 report | Unemployment rates in the US and Japan
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Employment Rates In Three Countries
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report About Adult Education
- Participation In Leisure Activities | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1