Accomplish | IELTS vocabulary
Accomplish means achieve, produce, bring about, realize, execute etc.
- He was a great leader who accomplished whatever he set out to do.
- If you want to accomplish more, you need to organize your work.
Accomplish antonyms: fail, fall short, give up, forsake, miss the mark etc.
Accomplished means achieved, consummated, realized, completed and established.
- Space travel is an accomplished fact.
Accomplished can also mean proficient, able, skilled, expert or capable.
- She is an accomplished dancer.
Accomplished antonyms: unrealized, nonexistent, unskilled, poor, incapable, inexperienced, untalented, unpolished, and clumsy
Accomplishment means achievement, fulfillment, attainment, realization, consummation, culmination etc.
- The United Nations Organization has not been successful in the accomplishment of peace.
- Space travel is quite an accomplishment.
Accomplishment can also mean skill, talent or proficiency
- Painting is just one of her accomplishments.