Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
The charts below show local government expenditure in 2010 and 2015. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a sample report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 IELTS report sample
The pie charts compare local government expenditure in two years – 2010 and 2015. Overall, it can be seen that in both the years education, healthcare, pensions and defense were the biggest expenditures for the government. Meanwhile spending on transport, culture and leisure and other were negligible. While the local government spent 24% of its budget on education in 2010, it reduced by 3% over the next five years. The spending on healthcare decreased from 21% in 2010 to 20% in 2015 whereas the spending on pensions remained the same (19%) in both the years. Defense spending decreased from 17% in 2010 to 14% in 2015. The spending on both welfare and interest on borrowings increased by 5% over the given period. While in 2010, transport, culture and leisure and other sectors together accounted for 6% of the total spending, in 2015 only 3% of the total budget was spent on these sectors.
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Expenditure In Someland | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Report About Australian Government’s Investments In Various Energy Sectors | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8.5 report
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Money Spent On Consumer Goods By The French And The British | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- How Elderly People Spend Their Time | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Task 1 IELTS Report Sample On Consumer Spending In 5 Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS essay sample