Band 8 IELTS Academic Report Sample | Life Cycle Of An Adult Lady Bird
Here is a band 8 IELTS report submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS Academic Module Report
Band 8 IELTS Report
The diagram illustrates the life cycle and anatomy of a lady bird. Overall, the life cycle of a lady bird consists of four stages. It starts life as an egg and goes through two other stages before finally becoming an adult lady bird. With regard to its anatomy, a adult lady bug has seven main body parts.
The life cycle of a lady bird starts with an adult lady bird laying eggs on leaves. The egg stage is for 2-5 days and the egg develops into a larva and remains in the larval stage for 21 days. From the larva, the pupa is formed and this stage lasts seven days. This pupa develops and matures into an adult lady bird. As for the anatomy, a lady bird has 7 main body parts. The head consists of 2 antennas, eyes and a protonum. The trunk of an adult lady bird is covered with red elytra. The wings and the abdomen lie under the red elytra. This adult lady bug has six legs with three on each side.
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report About Adult Education
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Person’s Upbringing Determines Their Chances Of Success In Adult Life
- Strategies for Academic Writing Task 1
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- IELTS report about glass production and recycling
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Teenage Years Are the Happiest Period of Life
- Band 7 IELTS Academic Report Sample
- IELTS test in Brunei – February 2012 (Academic module)
- The academic writing tasks
- IELTS essay: Has technology caused traditional ways of life to die