IELTS Speaking Questions: Family- related
During your IELTS speaking test, you could be asked questions about your family. Here are some family-related sample questions.
- Tell me something about your family?
- Do you live with your parents?
- Have you got any siblings?
- Do you live in a big / small family?
- What do you think about nuclear families?
- Do you think that joint families are better than nuclear families?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a nuclear family?
- What are the advantages of having a brother or sister?
- Would you be happy if you were the only child of your parents?
- Do you love your brothers and sisters?
- Tell me something about your parents?
- Have you got an elder brother or sister?
- Would you like to live in a big family?
- What is the best thing about living in a big family?
- Do you like to spend time with your family members?
- What are your parents?
- What do your parents do for a living?
- Is your mother working?
- Who is the breadwinner in your family?
- Do you often have a family get-together?
- What about your grandparents? Are they still alive?
- Do you visit your grandparents often?
- Have you got strict parents?
- Is your Dad a disciplinarian?
- Do you have a good relationship with your neighbors?
- Do you think that family ties are important?
- Have you got any cousins?