The following questions were asked on an IELTS speaking test held in Mumbai in January 2012. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
What is your name?
Where do you come from?
Tell me something about your city.
Do you think that your city is good for the younger generation?
How many languages do you speak?
Do you think that it is difficult to learn a second language?
A cue card was given with the following questions.
Speak about a city you would like to visit. Please say:
Which city it is
Why you like to visit it
How you heard about this city
What you find the most attractive about this city
What are the differences between urban and rural lifestyles?
People living in the city enjoy good health, education and transport facilities. What are the other advantages of living in a city?
More and more people are now moving from rural areas to urban areas? What are the consequences of this?
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS speaking test in India – January 2012
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – January 2012
- IELTS Speaking: Questions about home town
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS Speaking Test in Vietnam August 2011