Talk about a course that you would like to do if you had enough time. Please say:
– What course is it?
– What do you think you can learn from it?
– Do you think this would be easy to learn? Why?
I would like to do a course in garment designing. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I don’t want to be a professional designer. I just want to be able to design my own outfits.
I enjoy wearing trendy outfits. I like to design them too. Actually, I have already designed a couple of dresses for my sister and me. My friends like my designs. They feel that I have what it takes to be a dress designer. Actually, that is the reason I want to learn garment designing from experts. Right now, my designs are somewhat amateurish. I think a short term course in garment designing will help me learn the techniques and improve my designs.
As for my ability to complete it, well, I have a flair for designing. I can knit, sew and embroider. As I already know the basics, I think I will be able to complete the course without much difficulty. Right now I am busy with my studies and I don’t have any time to pursue an extracurricular course, but I am planning to do it once I complete it.
- IELTS essay: Should people be allowed to build homes of whatever design and size they prefer
- IELTS Speaking practice | Describe a skill you learned in childhood
- Speaking practice questions with answers
- IELTS Speaking practice test
- IELTS Speaking Practice Questions from India
- How to get band 8 in IELTS Speaking?
- IELTS essay sample | Popularity of western outfits
- IELTS vocabulary practice test
- IELTS speaking practice questions and answers
- IELTS speaking: practice questions with answers