A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country. You have heard about a job in a local company that might be suitable for his/her. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter:
- Tell your friend about the job and what sort of work it involves
- Say why you think the job would be suitable for him/her
- Explain how to apply for the job
Here is a model answer for this task 1 general IELTS letter. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample
I hope this letter finds you well. I am so glad to inform you that there is a vacancy for an accountant in one of the large oil companies in my country. This is a good position with impressive responsibilities and a nice pay packet.
If appointed, on a weekly basis you have to prepare the profit and loss statements for three business units and at the end of the month you have to create and submit the balance sheet report showing the actual versus forecast business values to management stakeholders. Since you are a graduate in management accounting, I am sure you will enjoy this job. In addition, this job has fixed hours so you can leave office on time.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as quickly as possible. You can either email your resume to the HR manager or send it by post. More information about this position can be found on their website.
I hope to hear from you soon.
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask Your Help For Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Invite Your Friend To A Traditional Celebration In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Would Like To Visit An Old Friend Who Lives In Another Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend Has Invited You To Their Country | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- You Are A Current Student Of Loren Brusque University | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter topic found in India: Letter to friend asking her to babysit your kids