Your Neighbours Have Written To Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house/ flat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter
- explain the reasons for the noise
- describe what action you will take
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Raghav,
I am writing to apologize for causing you immense trouble a week ago during my house warming party.
I shifted to this flat a month ago from my parent’s place and now I am the proud owner of this flat. The excitement carried me away and I sent an invitation to a few friends of mine to celebrate. Unfortunately, to my surprise, a lot more than I invited showed up and things began to slip out of my hands. Furthermore, the speakers I used on the day were of premium quality and had a high range of frequency.
Please be aware that I fully understand my mistake and I am positive I will be more responsible if and when I host another event. To start with, I have already returned the speakers which actually belong to my parents and I am planning to buy another with a low range. Secondly, I’ll make sure to inform my friends not to extend my invitation to others and increase the crowd.
I assure you that I will be a good neighbour and I hope you will accept my sincere apologies. The approval of my neighbours is crucial for me.
Is bad grammar hurting your score? Buy my book with proven tips to improve your English grammar.
- Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Neighbours Have Complained About The Noise From Your Flat | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have A Spare Room In Your Flat And You Want to Rent It To A Student | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A letter to a friend
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask You For Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend Who Lives In Another Country Has Invited You To Come And Stay With Him | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample