Your Neighbours Have Complained About The Noise From Your Flat | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house/ flat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter
- explain the reasons for the noise
- describe what action you will take
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr Sipmson,
I am writing to apologise for the constant howling of my dog. I know it is been going on for a while, but I am trying to solve the situation as fast as I can.
Two weeks ago, unfortunately, my dog was hit by a car. He has got injuries all over his body and when he tries to move it is very painful for him and he starts to cry inconsolably.
Although I am administering medication, I think the dosage is too low to suppress the pain. So I have decided to take him to the veterinary and intern him there until he heals completely. It breaks my heart because I will not have my dog close to me, but I know this will be the best decision for him as well as us. Hopefully there in the animal centre, they will apply more effective painkillers so that, my dog will no longer suffer anymore.
I really apologise for all the inconveniences this caused) to you.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- Band 9 letter sample | A letter to the editor about the local airport
- You Have A Spare Room In Your Flat And You Want to Rent It To A Student | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7 Letter Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Complaining About Noise
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter To One’s Neighbour
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job