Your Family Is Moving To A New City | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Your family is moving to a new city. Write a letter to the real estate agency in your new city to enquire about a rental house. In your letter
– Explain when you are moving and the reason
– Describe where you would like to live
– Mention the type of house you need.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS letters, essays and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to seek information regarding the rental houses around Brampton area. We are relocating to Brampton next month since the company I am working for is located in Brampton and hence it would be quite convenient for me to commute to work from there.
I am keen to live in an area where the house is surrounded by ample greenery and the market place or stores are at walkable distance so that I can take my kids out for a walk and do some shopping/grocery. I would also love to have polite and friendly neighbors who can sometimes drop by and chat. I am looking for a two bedroom flat with a kitchen and a hall where my husband, kids and I can live happily. Additionally, it would be great to have a a spacious parking lot and nearby park for kids to play around.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You And Your Family Are Moving To Another Country And You Are Looking For Rented Accommodation | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A friend is moving to your town and has requested some information about the town | IELTS letter sample
- You Saw An Advertisement For A Job Working In The City Museum Shop | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample |A Letter To Your Landlord
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A letter to a friend
- A family member is coming to stay with you | Informal IELTS letter sample
- You Are Shifting Out Of Your Accommodation. You Think Your Current Place Of Residence Is Suitable For Your English Speaking Colleague | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS speaking test in Myanmar – Questions and answers
- Band 8 Letter Sample To A Friend Who Has Agreed To Look After Your House