You Work From Home And Has A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment. In your letter:
- Describe the problem with the equipment
- Explain how this problem is affecting your work
- Say what you want the shop or company to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with writing? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
I am writing this report a problem with a piece of hardware I bought from your store. Ever since I installed it, my laptop has been restarting for no reason. I work from home and I have only one computer so this problem has put me in trouble.
Two days ago, I found that the physical computer resources in the Windows resources manager of my mobile Laptop were hitting 100% and its fan was spinning fast. After a couple of hours of trouble shooting I have concluded that the reason for this is a hardware problem related to the computer memory I bought from your company a week ago. After the installation of this malfunctioning memory, Microsoft Office and other software applications on the laptop have stopped working.
I removed the memory and my laptop starting working again without any issues. I installed the memory again and the problem restarted. Hence, I would like to ask you to replace this memory as soon as possible especially since it is still under warranty and its box is still in good condition.
Thank you for your time and support.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Experiencing Problem With A Piece Of Equipment
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job
- You Bought A Piece Of Equipment For Your Kitchen But It Does Not Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Complaint Letter About A Laptop You Bought
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To The Manager
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- You Work For An International Company And Would Like To Work In Its Head Office In Another Company | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample