You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment That You Use For Your Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment. In your letter
- describe the problem with the equipment
- explain how this problem is affecting your work
- say what you want the shop or company to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS letters, essays and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I run a small business from home and as such I have to print some invoices every day. About a month ago, I bought a printer from your shop. The printer is manufactured by the company Foxy and the model number is K23475.
Until recently, printer was working well. However, since the last couple of days the printing consistency has gone for a toss. Some prints come out rather light and others are extremely dark. Also, when I print in color, I can see lumps of color spewed on the pages.
This situation is creating unwanted delays in the invoice generation process and thereby resulting in increasing number of order cancellations. I am also being forced to go back to manual billing which has resulted in delayed payments from my clients.
Since I notice that the printer is still in warranty, may I ask you to send a technician to repair it? I am in possession of the bill and can provide you further details to get the service process underway.
Enclosing further details such as my address and phone number to speed up the process.
I hope the printer gets repaired as soon as possible.
Santosh Kumar Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You Work From Home And Has A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job
- You Work At Home And Have A Problem With A Piece Of Equipment You Use | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Experiencing Problem With A Piece Of Equipment
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- You Bought A Piece Of Equipment For Your Kitchen But It Does Not Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company