You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You share a parking area with several neighbours and have recently started having problems. Write a letter to be copied to all neighbours that share the parking area. In that letter:
- Explain the problems
- Suggest ways to help the situation
- Propose a meeting
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to discuss the parking problems I have been facing for the past one month. Please note that the shared parking area of our building can only accommodate a limited number of cars.
As you all know, the parking lot can accommodate only 10 cars. That means a family can park only one car. However, I have noticed that a number of residents have been occupying multiple parking lots because of which some of the residents are forced to park on the street. Moreover, people are letting out vacant spaces for parking their guests’ vehicles and this has further worsened the situation.
I would like to request you all to park your car only in the space marked with your apartment numbers because that is the space designated for your car. Additionally, advise your guests to either park on the street or travel by public transport due to the limited parking space in our building.
I would like propose that all residents schedule a meeting at 8.30pm tomorrow to discuss any recommendations to resolve this problem.
Looking forward to your responses
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- You Share A Room With Another Student And There Are Problems With This Arrangement | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- Work Is Being Done On The Street Where You Live | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or Try To Get A Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Attended A Meeting At A Hotel | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Visited A Museum. Write A Letter To Your Friend | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Recently, Many People Know Only A Few Of Their Neighbours | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample