You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You share a parking area with several neighbours and have recently started having problems. Write a letter to be copied to all neighbours that share the parking area. In that letter:
- Explain the problems
- Suggest ways to help the situation
- Propose a meeting
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS letters, essays and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to discuss the ongoing traffic problem in our area.
Let me explain the problems in detail. As you are all aware each one of us has a designated parking slot; unfortunately, since the beginning of this month / for the last two weeks a number of residents have not been parking their vehicles on their allotted parking space. Moreover, recently I have noticed that some new vehicles which are not listed under our parking are also occupying our space. As a result, many people are suffering from an insufficient parking area.
I would like to request you all to park your vehicle at your allotted space in order to ensure the availability of space for others. If a person owns more than one car, it can be parked in the nearest ground.
I would also like to meet you all together in our auditorium on coming Sunday at 4 pm for further discussion to resolve this problem.
Looking forward to your responses
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Recently Started Work In A New Company | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Room With Another Student And There Are Problems With This Arrangement | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- Complaint Letter To A Construction Company | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Neighbours Have Complained About The Noise From Your Flat | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From Your Bank That Should Have Contained A New Credit Card | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Complaint Letter About A Taxi Service You Used Recently | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Visited A Museum. Write A Letter To Your Friend | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample