You Recently Stayed In A Hotel And An Employee Was Very Helpful | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently stayed in a hotel and an employee was very helpful to you. Write a letter to the hotel management to tell them what happened. In your letter:
• Describe the situation
• Explain what happened
• Say what you would like the manager to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my gratitude for all the help I received from one of your employees during my stay at your hotel. I was on a three days trip to your city, Mumbai, with my family from 21 August to 23 August 2018. On the first night of our stay, my son suddenly started vomiting and developed high fever. He was shivering so severely that my wife and I panicked a lot. We called the room service at midnight and an attendant called Rahul immediately came to our room. We told him about our problem and he was prompt in his action. He immediately informed the reception to call for a doctor. Meanwhile, he brought an oral rehydrating solution to prevent dehydration and gave a medicine for high fever.
When the doctor visited us, he was all praise for the appropriate action taken by your staff member. The doctor prescribed some medications for my son and they were arranged by your staff within in few minutes. I must mention that the timely action of your staff member prevented any major untoward incident.
I would request you to convey my gratitude to your able employee for his timely help. Also, I would humbly ask you to pass on a gift to him from my side as a token of appreciation.
I hope to visit your hotel again sometime soon.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- IELTS letter sample: A thank you letter
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- You have booked a hotel. For some reason you need to change the booking dates and details | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample