You Recently Ordered An Item Of Clothing Through A Store’s Website | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently ordered an item of clothing through a store’s website. When you received it, you discovered that it was the wrong size and color. Write a letter to the store manager. In your letter,
- describe the item you ordered
- explain what was wrong with the item you received
- say what you would like the manager to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS letters, essays and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I recently ordered a fancy output which is a red colour long dress in size M with pearl design, half sleeves and floral print from your store’s website. It is a two-piece dress with leggings and an overcoat.
I waited very eagerly for the package until I received it but after opening it I was very disappointed as I was delivered a wrong package. I had ordered a red colour long dress in size M but I have received a blue colour dress in size XL which is completely different from the dress/model/design I ordered.
I wanted to wear the dress for my brother’s sangeet party which is on this Friday and today it is already Monday. So, I request you to resend the right dress which I had ordered latest by Thursday. I will return the package which I have received tomorrow.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You Found Problems With An Expensive Item You Bought | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Ordered A Book Online But It Was Delayed | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to an online store
- You Recently Ordered A Book Online But The Book Was Delayed
- You Ordered An Equipment Online. When You Received It, It Was Broken | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Lost An Item Of Value On A Train | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Starting A New Business And Need To Build A Website | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- On A Recent Holiday You Lost A Valuable Item | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Bought An Expensive Electronic Product From A Store | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Friend Asking For Their Help To Make A Website | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample