You Recently Bought An Expensive Electronic Product From A Store | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently bought an expensive electronic product from a store and found that the product does not work properly. Write a letter to store manager. In your letter,
- Complain about the problem
- Propose action for the store to take
- Request conformation that this is agreed
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing this letter to complain about the Samsung mobile phone I bought from your store last Monday. It was one of the latest model phones with high resolution camera, but unfortunately when I tried to capture a photograph at home, it froze and resulted in poor quality images.
I tried all the instructions from the manual and talked to one of your support persons on cell phone. Neither the manual instructions nor his advice improved the quality. In this circumstance, this device will not serve my purpose. Therefore, I want you to either replace the product with a new one or refund my money. I hope you understand the importance of this matter and take quick action to solve this issue.
Expecting prompt action.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- You Recently Bought An Expensive Electronic Product From A Store | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Found Problems With An Expensive Item You Bought | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You recently bought some food at a supermarket, but, when you got home, you found that the food was in bad condition | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- IELTS speaking part 2: Describe a product you recently bought
- You Bought A New Phone And It Has Stopped Working | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Complaint Letter About A Laptop You Bought
- You Bought A Piece Of Equipment For Your Kitchen But It Does Not Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to an online store