You Recently Attended A Series Of English Lessons In A Language School | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently attended a series of English lessons in a language school. However, you were unhappy with teaching quality. Write a letter to director of school. In your letter:
Explain why you choose to study English at the school
Describe the problems you had with lessons
Suggest how the problems could be solved.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about an English training course, which I recently attended at your establishment. I decided to join the course at your institution because of the superb reputation you have. Furthermore, I had heard excellent reviews from my friends, some of whom had also attended your classes.
Unfortunately, my experience was not very satisfactory and although I completed the course I doubt that my proficiency in English has improved. The problem which I faced was that some of your trainers were not very interactive with their students, and I felt that they rushed through the syllabus with the intention of just completing the course rather than ensuring that the students actually learned something.
One solution to this problem is the introduction of class assignments that require more student-teacher interaction. This will not only help the student to understand the course, but also create a bond between teachers and their students.
I hope you will take my suggestions seriously and enhance the quality of your courses.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- You Have Seen An Advertisement For Volunteers To Teach English Overseas | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample | Advise A Friend Who Is Going To Take Driving Lessons
- Band 8 IELTS essay sample | The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system. Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in school curriculum
- Band 8 Essay Sample | Why Is English Such An Important Language?
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Recently Started Work In A New Company
- Band 9 essay sample: Is learning another foreign language before English a waste of time?
- You recently bought some food at a supermarket, but, when you got home, you found that the food was in bad condition | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample