You Need To Take A Certain Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You work in a company and need to take a certain course. Write a letter to your manager and say
- Explain why you need the training course.
- Where and when will you take it
- How will the company benefit from it.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS Letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to seek your permission to attend a course on computer applications next month. The duration of the course is one week. My name is XYZ and I work as a software engineer at our company. Recently, I came across an advertisement about a workshop on computer applications. In my opinion, this course will immensely help me upgrade my knowledge of computer programming.
This in turn will help me to cater to the needs of our clients more efficiently by providing them advanced technology. As I have already mentioned, the course duration is one week from 8th September to 15th September. It will be conducted in Mumbai. So I need leave of absence for 10 days starting 7th September.
I am sure that my attending this course will immensely benefit our company. We will be able to provide novel technology to our potential clients and thus enhance its revenue. I hope you will grand me the permission to attend the above mentioned course.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- Band 7.5 letter sample: Permission to give a presentation
- Band 7 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Manager About A Training Course You Want To Attend
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- Band 8 letter sample: A leave letter