You Left Some Important Papers In A Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter, say where you think you left the papers, explain why they are so important and tell the manager what you want him/her to do.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to report that I inadvertently left some important papers in your hotel. I had come there to attend a conference meeting with one of my clients. The meeting was on last Tuesday from 11 am to 1 pm.
On that day, I had also gone to meet a banker before meeting my client at the hotel. I had to furnish my documents for a home loan. It consisted of Agreement papers, Aadhaar card, and Income statements. As my meeting with the banker lasted longer than I expected it to, I had to rush to the hotel. Upon entering, I hurriedly kept the documents near the reception and went straight to the meeting. However, I forgot to take the documents back while leaving the hotel.
As these are original documents, I cannot afford to lose them. I enquired at the reception but they do not seem to be aware of it. I earnestly request you to look into it and help me to retrieve the documents.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- You Travelled To Another City And There Was A Problem With Your Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Stayed In A Hotel And An Employee Was Very Helpful | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You have booked a hotel. For some reason you need to change the booking dates and details | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample