You Have Seen An Advertisement For A Training Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You are working for an international company. You have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for you. In your letter:
- Describe why you want to take the course
- Explain how it will be beneficial to the company
- Tell who will be managing your work in your absence
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Miss John,
I am writing to seek your permission for enrolling in a hands-on training program on automation. I saw its advert last night on a website. I believe this crash will help me to sharpen my automation testing skills and greatly benefit our upcoming testing projects. In addition, right now it is a little difficult for us to secure projects on automation testing but if I do this course it will change.
As you know, many companies have already switched from manual testing to automated testing. So, if I get hands on experience on automation testing, I can impart the same skills to my whole manual testing team. Eventually our company will attract more projects and earn more.
The overall duration of the course is two weeks, and this is a full time program. I will not be able to attend the office, but Rakesh will take care of my current project in my absence.
I look forward to hearing a positive reply from your end.
- You Have Seen An Advertisement Which Will Be Useful For Your Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
- You Have Been Selected For A Training Course You Cannot Attend | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Been Selected For A Training Course On Computer Skills | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Manager About A Training Course You Want To Attend
- You Would Like To Attend A Training Course | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Thank You Letter To A Former Employer
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Company
- You Are Studying For A Qualification And Would Like Some Time Off Work To Complete It | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample