You Have Recently Moved Into A New House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You have recently moved into a new house. You want to tell your friend about your good news. Write to your friend. In the letter:
- Describe the house.
- Describe the neighbourhood.
- Invite your friend to come and see the house.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
How are you? It’s been so long since we last met. I am so excited to tell you that I have finally moved to a new house.
The house is located in the heart of the city. It’s a four-bedroom unit with two bathrooms. There is a beautiful garden in the front. Moreover, we have a huge backyard and a separate parking space. It is very close to train station, hospital and a grocery store.
Everyone in the neighbourhood is sweet and friendly. Surroundings are quiet and safe especially for the children. It is a closed gated community where everyone is helpful.
Please visit us soon and have a look at the house. We are organising a house-warming party next week and you definitely have to come. I will not accept any excuses.
I am so excited to meet you and show you my dream house. Please give my best to everyone in the family.
- You Recently Moved To A New House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Friend Who Just Moved Into A New House That You Are Sending A Gift To | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Friend Has Just Moved To A New House | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Friend Explaining Why You Have Moved | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample To A Friend Who Has Agreed To Look After Your House
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- Your Neighbours Have Recently Written To You To Complain About The Noise From Your House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Just Moved Into A New Home And Are Planning To Hold A Party | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Friend Has Recently Got Engaged | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Visited A Foreign Country And Got Some Information At The Tourist Information Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample