You Have Recently Done A Short Term Course In An English Speaking Country And Found One Of Your Teachers Very Good | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
You have recently done a short-term course in an English speaking country and found one of your teachers to be very good. Write a letter to the teacher
- Thank him/her
- Say why you liked his/her lessons
- Say what your further planning of study is
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. White,
My name is Supriya Mehta and I am writing this letter to appreciate your excellent teaching skills. I have recently completed my language test with a good score. As English is not my first language, I found a lot of difficulties to read and write. However, after attending your class, I gained confidence and now I can write much better. The way you taught in the classroom was quite engaging with practical activities.
Moreover, you always preferred to take a quick quiz after the end of every session. This really helped the students a lot to review the concepts by themselves. I liked the techniques you followed such as letting the student speak and answer the questions in front of the whole class.
Furthermore, I am thinking of choosing English as one of the main subjects of my further studies. In order to get admission in a university, I need to pass two entrance exams. I have passed the first test based on the knowledge you provided during the short term classes. Now, I need your help for the advanced level test. Kindly let me know if you can teach me and provide me with some notes.
Looking forward to your help.
- You Are Studying A Short Term Course In Another Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Essay Sample | The Best Way to Learn English Is to Live in an English Speaking Country
- You Recently Attended A Series Of English Lessons In A Language School | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Travelling To An English Speaking Country Is The Only Way To Learn English | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager To Inform Them That You Are Coming With A Group Of People To Have A Business Meeting At The Hotel | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | A Job for life is no longer a reality. Many people are now employed on short-term contracts
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Who You Recently Traveled With To A Foreign Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write a letter to an English speaking friend explaining why you changed jobs | IELTS letter samples
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- You Relocated To An Overseas Country Recently And Shipped Your Furniture Through A Shipping Company | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample