You Have Heard That A Developer Wants To Build A Shopping Centre Near Your Home |Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You have heard that a developer plans to build a shopping centre near your home. Write a letter to the council. In your letter:
- Say how you heard about the plan
- Explain how you feel about it
- Ask for more information about it.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am ABC, a member of the NGO Awaaz and a resident of Partap Colony. I am writing to bring your kind attention to a newspaper article about a proposed shopping complex in my vicinity.
Although such amenity will be very helpful for the local residents, I have some apprehensions regarding its actual location. As far as I know, it will be built on the land that was supposed to be meant for a public park. If that is the case, the residents of our colony are against this plan and should the situation arise we might even approach the court to stall the construction.
To clear my doubts, I seek specific information from your office regarding the exact area allocated to this development. Also, please clarify whether it is going to affect the construction of the park or not.
Thank you for your time.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
- You Have Heard About Plans To Build New Apartments In A Public Park Near Your Home | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have To Heard About Plans To Build New Apartments In A Public Park Near Your Home | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Share A Parking Area With Several Neighbours And Have Recently Started Having Problems | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- When New Towns Are Planned, It Is Important To Build More Public Parks | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Complaint Letter To A Construction Company | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Not Satisfied With The Changing Rooms In A Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 6.5 essay samples: Online shopping has become more popular than in-store shopping
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre You Visit | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample