You Have A Meeting With Your Manager The Next Day | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You have a meeting with your manager the next day. Write a letter telling him/her what you are going to discuss in the meeting. In your letter, you should tell:
- What you have done for the company in the year you worked there
- What changes you would like to recommend
- What training you require
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Jones,
I am Gayathri Tirumalakanduri and I work as a Technical Lead in Angular migration team. I am writing this letter to you to suggest a change in our process and also, I would like to request you to provide some technical training for me.
I have been working for Cognizant since 2015. Since the inception of my career, I have been involved in multiple organizational activities like publishing our team’s weekly status report to our stakeholders and organizing a couple of innovative programs apart from the regular work.
I would like to recommend a change in your appraisal process. Some of our employees in the team are going the extra mile to achieve their goals. Instead of making them wait for the year end appraisal cycle, it would be better if you could offer them some incentives quarterly, as it will help to boost their morale.
Fortunately, we won a major project on database migration in bidding process. It would be a great help to our team, if you could arrange a few training sessions on Postgres.
I am hoping for a positive response.
- Write A Letter To Your Manager About Your Work From Last Year | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City For An Upcoming 2-Day Business Trip | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager To Inform Them That You Are Coming With A Group Of People To Have A Business Meeting At The Hotel | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- You Recently Attended A Meeting At A Hotel | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Manager About A Training Course You Want To Attend