You Are Interested In Enrolling In A Cooking Class At A Local College | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You are interested in enrolling in a cooking class at a local college and would like a friend to come with you. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- say where and when the class will be held
- give reasons why you think your friend might be interested
- suggest a time and place to meet to discuss the idea
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
How are you doing? I am looking to enroll in a cooking class and I would like you to join me.
At Nakheel Community College, they are starting a new cooking class next month. This is very close to Ibn Battuta Mall which is on the way to your home. I’m planning to join the part-time class they are offering.
During our last meeting, you mentioned that you too were looking to join a nice cooking class to improve your cooking skills. Since you are currently working in the field of hospitality and planning to switch your carrier path towards restaurants as cook or chef, it may help you to achieve your goals.
If you have time on coming Sunday, we can meet in the evening. Please call me once you reach the Metro. I’ll pick you from there and we can go to your favorite Costa coffee shop. We can discuss this course there.
Hope to hear from you soon.
- During A Recent Journey, You Sat Next To A Businessman Who Owns A Chain Of Restaurants | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Local College Is Having An International Day | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- IELTS writing test in Hong Kong and Singapore: Cooking food at home is a waste of time
- A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
- College Accommodation | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or Try To Get A Job | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Local College Wants People With A Job To Come And Talk To Students About Their Work | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Principal Of The College You Got Accepted And Say You Cannot Start The Course | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample