You Are Going To Another Country To Study. You Would Like To Do A Part-time Job | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- give details of your study plans
- explain why you want to get a part-time job
- suggest how your friend could help you find a job
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
How are you doing? Hope this letter finds you well. I am shifting to Australia for higher studies and would like your guidance regarding a part-time job.
I’ll be coming to Melbourne next month to start my Masters course in Business at the Deakin University. It will be a four-trimester course which I intend to finish in 2 years. I would like to work part time while pursuing my studies so that I can get some work experience which will be beneficial for my career. In addition, if I work part time, I will get to learn about Australian work culture and network with people. This experience will be quite helpful to find a full time job after my course.
You have been living in Australia for the last 10 years and I’m sure you will be having a lot of connections in the industry. Therefore, I think you will be a great mentor who could guide and help me in finding a job.
I’d love to hear back from you and get some insights on the Australian job market. It’ll be great to catch up soon. Give my best to everyone in the family.
- You Have A Pen Friend Living In A Foreign Country And She is Curious To Learn About The Social Life Of Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have A Facebook Friend Living In Another Country And She Is Curious To Learn About A Major News Item In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Invite Your Friend To A Traditional Celebration In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Who Has Invited You To Visit Their Country
- IELTS Sample Letter
- You Would Like To Visit An Old Friend Who Lives In Another Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend You Made While You Were Studying Abroad Has Written To Ask You For Help In Finding A Job In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Received A Letter From A Friend Asking For Advice About Whether To Go To College Or To Try To Get A Job | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample