You Are Going On A Short Course To A Training College Abroad | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
You are going on a short course to a training college abroad. It is a college that you have not been to before. Write a letter to the accommodation officer. In your letter,
- give details of your course and your arrival/departure date
- explain your accommodation needs
- ask for information about getting to and from the college
Here is a band 9 IELTS letter on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this quick email to inform you that I will be attending the Project Management course going to be held at Anyang University from November 21st to December 14th, 2019. I would also like to explain the type of accommodation I prefer.
I will be arriving on November 15th at 2 PM which is a week prior to the first day of the class to give myself some time to get used to the local climate. As for the accommodation, I would prefer a single room with an attached bathroom. If that is not available, a shared bathroom is also acceptable to me as long as the room is connected directly to it. Additionally, I need some peace and quiet to focus on my studies so I would really appreciate it if you can find a place on the outskirts of the city.
I will not be renting a car; hence I also need some information on how I can commute to university and back using public transport. Please also provide me a map of the local transport system prior to my departure so that I can familiarize myself with the area.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance and I am hoping to get your response at the earliest so that I can start my preparation as soon as possible.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- College Accommodation | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Letter To The Accommodation Officer
- A Letter To College Magazine About Need To Improve College Cafeteria
- Band 9 letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Problem With Accommodation
- Letter To A Friend Seeking Help In Finding Accommodation | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You are accepted as an overseas student by a university | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Is It Better For Students To Stay In College Accommodation?
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Who Wants To Know About Your College
- A Local College Is Having An International Day | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample