You are accepted as an overseas student by a university | Band 8 IELTS letter sample
You are accepted as an overseas student by a university. You want some information before you go to the university. Write to the student officer. In your letter
- Ask him/her about the accommodation
- The transportation facilities
- The class schedule
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am an overseas student and I will be joining your university from early next month. I am writing this letter to seek information regarding the accommodation.
I will be studying bachelors in psychology and would like to know if new students are provided accommodation on university campus. If so, how do we need to apply for it? Also, what transport facilities are available for the pupils if they are staying away from the university? Moreover, do overseas students receive any information about the hostel and other facilities around the university or do they need to make all the arrangement themselves?
In addition, since I am interested in working part-time to pay for my living expenses while studying, I would also like to know the class schedule of the studies.
I look forward to your reply since it will help me to plan my studies and work accordingly.
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for assistance with finding a job
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Letter To The Accommodation Officer
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- Band 8 letter sample: Booking accommodation in the hall of residence
- Band 8.5 Letter Sample | A Formal Letter
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Employer
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Band 7.5 report about US University applications