You And Your Family Have Just Rented An Apartment And One Or Two Problems Occurred | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You and your family have just rented an apartment and one or two problems occurred. Write a letter to the landlord.
- Describe the problems
- and tell him what you want him to do.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Singh,
I am writing this letter to complain about a few troublesome situations that we are facing in our home. Since yesterday, the tap in the bathroom of the second floor has been leaking, and the water is draining down into the main hall on the first floor. This is too annoying as the entire first floor is getting wet, and we have to continuously wipe out the water to keep the surface dry. Apart from this, my bedroom’s air conditioner is not working adequately. It makes a lot of noise, so I am unable to sleep properly at night.
As we are new in this area, we do not know where to find a plumber and an electrician. Therefore, I want you to look into this problem and get it resolved as soon as possible. It is also in the lease agreement that during the first quarter, the landlord is responsible for repairing furniture and other essentials in the house.
I look forward to your response.
- You And Your Family Has Just Rented An Apartment And One Or Two Problems Occurred | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Due To Move Into A Rented Apartment Next Month | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You And Your Family Are Moving To Another Country And You Are Looking For Rented Accommodation | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are A Student Living In Private Accommodation And You Do Not Have Hot Water | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Work Is Being Done On The Street Where You Live | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Rented A Car From A Rental Company |Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Rented A Car And Its Air Conditioner Has Stopped Working | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | A letter to a neighbour
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Landlord
- You Have A Problem With A Neighbour | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample