Write A Letter To Your Manager About Your Work From Last Year | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your manager about your work from last year. Include: 1. What you did 2. What you think you could improve 3.Attaining request
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. John,
I am Gayathri and I work as an automation specialist in the Transformers team. I am writing this letter to request a scripting language training to implement the new user interface framework.
For the last one year, I have been automating the backend services using python programming language. In addition, I put in effort to implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, which helped to reduce the manual work to a large extent.
Thank you for your consideration / support.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City For An Upcoming 2-Day Business Trip | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City To Ask About A 2 Day Business Trip | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager To Request Setting Up A Cafeteria For The Staff | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To An Airline Manager Regarding Your Bad Experience On A Recent Flight | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Manager About A Training Course You Want To Attend