Write A Letter To Your Local Council That The Road In Front Of Your House Is Damaged | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your local council that the road in front of your house is damaged. In your letter, you should:
- tell him your name and where you are living
- describe the problem
- suggest what you want him to do for it.
Here is a band 7 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Claudia Tucunduva Ton and I am living at Rua Alvaro Andrade 358, opposite Herrero College. I am writing to inform you that our street is in really poor conditions after the last summer. It is probably the effect of the high temperature we have and the increased traffic by the College. I have attached some pictures to show how it looks today.
This is the access road to our locality and it is used by all of us. Unfortunately, due to its bad condition, driving and even walking on this road has become quite difficult. We also have lots of apartments with families in the quarter and they have to bear with the constant noise of cars and buses. Additionally, we may have more car accidents because many drivers try to avoid the damaged area using inappropriate strategies.
I request you to repair our road immediately and build more access roads to the college to limit the traffic on our street.
- Write A Letter To Your Local Council That The Road In Front Of Your House Is Damaged | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Friend Who Just Moved Into A New House That You Are Sending A Gift To | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Local Newspaper About Problems Affecting The Local Market
- Some People Prefer To Live In A House While Others Feel That There Are More Advantages To Living In An Apartment | Band 8 IELTS Sample
- People Believe That In Order To Reduce Road Accidents It Should Be Mandatory For Drivers To Take The Driving Test Every Three Years | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- You Borrowed Something From Your Friend And It Got Damaged | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Moved To A New House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report