Write A Letter To Your Local Council That The Road In Front Of Your House Is Damaged | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your local council that the road in front of your house is damaged. In your letter, you should:
- tell him your name and where you are living
- describe the problem
- suggest what you want him to do for it.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am Daniel Smith who has been living on Green road for two decades. I am writing to bring your attention to the fact that the road in front of my house is seriously damaged by a heavy storm occurred last month.
The road is totally unusable now. There are numerous potholes in the road and the rainwater has accumulated in them, corroding and softening the materials of the road. Due to the fact that this road is the only one way, through which daily commuters can go to the subway station. This is the only road by which daily commuters can go to the subway station. Therefore, the current situation of the road has been causing severe inconvenience to them.
I would like to suggest that you hire some professionals to dismantle the dilapidated road and build a new one instantly. I think this is the only way, since the road is fully damaged, and merely relying on renovation is impossible.
- You Have A Problem With Your Neighbour Who Leaves Rubbish Near Your House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Letter To An Agent To Arrange A House For You And Your Family | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Complaint Letter To Your Plumber | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Complaint Letter To A Construction Company | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Large Tree Has Grown Near Your House | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Borrowed Something From Your Friend And It Got Damaged | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 letter sample: A letter giving directions to reach your home
- A family member is coming to stay with you | Informal IELTS letter sample
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre