Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Your Family Party | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to your family party. In your letter
– explain why you are organizing the party
– describe what you are planning to do
– say how important it is to have your friend at the party
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I hope you are doing well. I am glad to let you know that I have got an exciting job opportunity from Novartis. I had been waiting for this for a long time.
It is the time to celebrate and I would like you to be present at a party I am throwing on the 15th of July. I am planning to organize a small event at my home. In addition to you, I have invited some of my cousins whom you have known since our childhood; hence, it would be a get together party for all of us after a long gap of time. I am also trying to arrange a DJ for the party. Since Vishal, one of my cousins is a professional DJ, I am trying to ask him if he can perform at this party.
I am really eager to see you after such a long time. Hence, I would request you to kindly take some time out of your busy schedule and attend this occasion, so that we can make it more memorable with everybody’s presence.
Hope to see you soon at the party then.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To Go On A Short Picnic With You | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Essay Sample | An Apology Letter To A Friend For Not Being Able To Attend His/Her Birthday Pary
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Advising Him To Find A Job
- You Have Just Moved Into A New Home And Are Planning To Hold A Party | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Apologizing For Damaging Something You Borrowed From Them
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- You Have Just Moved Into A New Home And Are Planning To Hold A Party | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Friend Asking For Help In Organizing An Event