Write A Letter To One Of Your Classmates And Invite Them To A Class Reunion | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him to a class reunion. Write:
- When & Where is the party
- Give some details about what is going to happen at the party
- Tell him/her what you have been doing recently
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Hope you are doing well. I am writing to let you know that I have arranged a small gathering for our classmates. I would like you also to come and join us. I know everyone of us misses our school life and friends.
Presently, everybody has a hectic schedule and no one has time for family and friends. Therefore, I planned to have a get-together so that we all can meet again and refresh old memories together. The party will be held at Fresh-Way Restaurant on Langley highway on 26th January. I am also going to order food from our school time favourite store. Moreover, I have booked a professional photographer to capture our pictures. I am holding this party because I want to see all of my school mates in one frame.
I hope we can make this little occasion a big and memorable event. It took me a lot of time and trouble to find the contact details of all of our friends. I am sending out the invites a little bit early so that everyone can come and become a part of this celebration.
Hoping to see you at the party
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Your Family Party | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Invite Your Friend To A Traditional Celebration In Your Country | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Very Pleased With The Food And Service At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Friend Inviting Them To A Public Event In Your Country | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 9 essay sample: A thank-you letter
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Letter To A Newspaper Editor About A Restaurant You Visited
- You And Your Friends Ate A Meal At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Invite Your Friend For A Special Celebration | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample