Write A Letter To An Airline Manager Regarding Your Bad Experience On A Recent Flight | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to an airline manager regarding your bad experience on a recent flight. Please say:
– Where and when did you fly?
– What happened on the flight?
– Give a suggestion how this issue could be resolved or prevented.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to inform you that I had encountered a problem on an Air India flight recently. I was one of the passengers on the AI 0567 flight from Delhi to Chennai on the 15th of last month. My seat number was 15F. Let me explain what problem I faced).
There was an elderly man sitting next to my seat and he was sleeping. To my surprise, the man started snoring with a loud noise, which was quite disturbing and due to which it was difficult for me to fall asleep. I requested the flight attendant politely if she could move me to another vacant seat. I was shocked to realize that she was very impatient and impolite and told me that my request would not be considered.
I have a suggestion for you to make the journey comfortable for everyone. Please ask your staff members to speak politely and handle the situation patiently as all of the travelers can be exhausted due to their long hours at work. I would appreciate it if you and your team could take simple measures to make the journey a happy experience for everyone.
Thank you for your consideration.
- You Lost Your Bag On A Flight | A Letter To The Airline
- IELTS speaking | Talk about a childhood experience
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter to An Airline
- During A Recent Plane Journey, You Sat Next To A Businessman Who Owns A Chain Of Restaurants | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Complaint Letter | Letter To The Manager Of A Department Store
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter Expressing Your Dissatisfaction With A Part Time Job | IELTS Letter Samples
- A letter to the airline about lost luggage | IELTS letter samples