Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City For An Upcoming 2-Day Business Trip | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Write a letter to a hotel manager in another city for an upcoming 2-day business trip for you and your colleagues. In your letter, you should tell:
- Introduce of yourself and colleagues
- Give information about the business meeting
- Tell other requests you might have.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Gayathri and I work as a manager at Virtusa limited, Delhi. I am writing this letter to reserve a suite in your hotel for two days. Three of my colleagues also accompany me on this trip and we are looking for an elegant suite for the 28th and 19th of October.
We are coming to Hyderabad for a business meeting and it is expected to last two days. On the first day, we have a video conference with our foreign clients for two to three hours followed by lunch and a local branch visit. On the second day, we will visit some well-known places in the city and check out by 5 pm as we have our return flight to Delhi at 6 pm.
For the meeting on October 28, we might require a projector to showcase our work to the clients and also it would be a great help if you can arrange a conference room for those three hours. As we are all new to the city, we are not really aware of the transport facilities there, so, I would really appreciate it, if you can provide us with a dedicated cab to roam around the city.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager In Another City To Ask About A 2 Day Business Trip | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Recently Stayed In A Hotel In A Large City | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You recently attended a meeting at a hotel | Band 8 IELTS essay letter
- Write A Letter To A Hotel Manager About The Poor Quality Of Food | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager Asking For Permission To Give A Presentation | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | A Letter To A Hotel Manager
- You Recently Stayed In A Hotel In A Large City. The Weather Was Unusual For The Time Of Year | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest In Accompanying Your Child On A Foreign Trip Organized By The School
- You Travelled To Another City And There Was A Problem With Your Hotel Room | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To The Manager To Apologise For Being Late For Work | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample