Village Of Stokeford In 1930 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The maps show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a model answer for this question. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The given maps show how the village of Stokeford looked in the years 1930 and 2010. Overall, it can be seen that the village underwent considerable changes over the period of 80 years. Actually, the only structures that did not underwent any change were the post office and the bridge on the river Stoke.
Stokeford is on the eastern side of the river Stoke and a road passes through its middle. In 1930, there was a primary school on the east side of the road and some houses to the north of the school. To the south of the school, were a large house and some gardens. On the north eastern side of the school was farmlands. On the western side of the road, there was a post office, some shops and a few houses to the north of the post office. The south-western part of the village used to be occupied by farmlands.
By 2030, the primary school had been expanded. The large house was replaced by a retirement home and in the place of the gardens, a few houses were built. The shops near the post office were demolished and new houses were built there. The farmland on the southern side of the village was also converted into a residential area with several new houses coming up there.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate. For English grammar and vocabulary lessons, visit my blog perfectyourenglish.com
- Stokeford In 1930 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Road Access To City Hospital | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- US Labour Force Employment | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Plans For Redevelopment Of Islip Town | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Changes That Took Place In Youngsville | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report On Changes In An Island