There Is A Problem With The Changing Rooms In The Sports Centre | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
There is a problem with the changing rooms in the sports centre that you visit. You have complained several times but with no success.
Write a letter to the manager of the sports centre. In your letter:
• Describe what the problem with the changing rooms is
• Say what happened the last times you complained
• Explain what you want the manager to do
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing this letter to inform you that the problem with the changing rooms has not been resolved even after a complaint was registered about it last month.
Let me explain what the issue is about. First of all, the door of the room which is near the hall is completely broken and requires immediate attention as nobody is using it. Secondly, the air conditioner in the other room needs urgent repair as it makes a lot of sound. I would like to apprise you that I have discussed the same problems / issues earlier and was asked to be patient for a week as all workers were having holidays due to the Christmas break.
I am very disappointed as almost 15 days have passed but the issues are not solved. It seems that nobody is paying heed to my grievances. I would like you to take immediate action to resolve the above mentioned problems or else I would have to communicate with the authorities of the sports centre.
- Your Local Council Is Planning To Close The Health And Leisure Centre | IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 Letter Sample | Local Council Is Closing A Community Centre
- Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Asking About Arrangements At A Hotel
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Some Important Papers In The Hotel
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Are Shifting Out Of Your Accommodation
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel
- Write A Letter Expressing Your Dissatisfaction With A Part Time Job | IELTS Letter Samples
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter expressing dissatisfaction with room mate