The Plan Show The Site Of An Airport Now And How It Will Look After Redevelopment | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
The plans below the show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features.
Here is a report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 academic IELTS report sample
The image illustrates the proposed reconstruction plan of Southwest airport next year. Overall, there will be an increasing number of facilities and gates, and there will also be rearrangement of some areas.
At the moment, Southwest airport has 3 main areas, which are the departures, arrivals and the gates area. In the departures lounge, there is a check-in table on the left side, and on the opposite is a coffee shop. Passing through these 2 areas is the security passport control and at the end of the hallway is the gates area, which includes 8 gates in total and a walkway located on the left side of the airport. While in the arrival area, there is only passport control customs without any other facilities.
Next year, the check-in table in the departures will be replaced with the bag drop area, while the coffee shop will be relocated right next to it, and the check-in will be moved to the place where the coffee shop is located now. The security gate remains unchanged; however, there will be shops built along the hallway. In addition, the the number of gates will increase from 8 gates to 18, split into 2 hallways and a sky train will be built in the middle of this section. In the arrivals lounge, there will be 1 more coffee shop next to an ATM, added on the right side of the airport, and there will also be a place for hiring cars, right next to the entry of the arrivals lounge.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Airport Visitors | Band 7 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Pie Charts Show Average Household Expenditures In Japan and Malaysia | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Changes That Took Place In Youngsville | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- Trends In Tea And Coffee Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Report About Island Before And After The Construction Of Some Tourist Facilities | Band 9 IELTS Report Sample
- Results Of Surveys About McGill University | Task 1 Academic Report Sample