The Leaders Or Directors Of Organizations Are Often Older People | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
The leaders or directors of organization are often older people. But some people say that young people can also be a leader. to what extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
In most of the companies, older people /elderly people hold top level positions due to their experience and reliance. However, there is an argument that youngsters can also be appointed in higher managerial positions. This essay completely agrees with this statement and explain why the active participation of youths is necessary for the growth and development of a company.
In the current scenario, younger people are bustling with new ideas and they are not hesitant to implement them in their businesses. This is because they analyse the current trends and are aware of market demands and customer’s requirements. In addition to it, they are open to feedbacks from their team members and end users. Constant change and enhancement through technologies keeps their businesses more successful. To exemplify, tech giants like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs started their companies Microsoft and Apple at a young age even before completing their college. During their times, both were successful young businessmen and now they are an inspiration to many youngsters.
Furthermore, young leaders due to their age factors easily mingle with their team and create a friendly working environment. This increases their rapport with their colleagues and enhances the productivity of the organization. When the employees are satisfied with their management and job, they can be more loyal and contribute immensely for the development of the company. In today’s world, there are many entrepreneurs who successfully run their start-ups solely depending on their work force with less investment.
To conclude, when youngsters are in top-notch position in an organization, their fresh ideas, successful ways of implementing them and rapport with team members bring success to their businesses.
- Some Organizations And Companies Say Older People Are Better As Leaders | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Are younger employees more valuable than older employees?
- Directors Of Large Organizations Earn Much Higher Salaries Than Ordinary Employees Do | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Young managers are better than older managers. Do you agree?
- Band 9 essay sample about traditional values of older people
- Some People Believe That To Give Opportunities To The New Generation Companies Should Encourage High Level Employees Older Than 55 To Retire | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Leaders Should Be Intelligent
- Some People Believe Charity Organizations Should Only Offer Help To People Of Their Own Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Experts Say That If Older People Spend Their Time With Others And Exercise Daily, They Will Be Healthier And Happier | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That To Give Opportunities To The New Generation Companies Should Encourage Older Employees To Retire | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample