The Graph Below Shows The Number Of Tourists Visiting A Particular Caribbean Island | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017.
Here is a band 7.5 task 1 academic IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The line graph illustrates the total number of people who visited the Caribbean Islands from 2010 to 2017. Overall, the total number of tourists visiting the Caribbean island had increased from 2010 to 2015 consecutively for five years before there was a slight decrease in 2016 and then it rose again in 2017. As per the graph, there were more visitors staying on the island than on cruise ships until 2015. In the middle of 2015, these numbers became equal and in 2016, there were more people on ships than on island. Except in 2012, the number of visitors staying on cruise ships showed an upward trend throughout the given period. While there were only about 0.3 million visitors on cruise ships in 2010, it increased to 2 million over the next 7 years. Meanwhile, the number of people staying on the island did not increase after 2013 when it was 1.5 million. In 2016, it dipped a little and then went back to the previous level in 2017.
- Number Of Tourists Visiting A Caribbean Island | Band 8 Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7 IELTS Report | Percentage Of Tourists To England
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample | The graph below shows the average monthly use of health club in Miami and Florida by all full-time members in 2017
- Band 7 IELTS Report Sample | Travel To And From UK
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report On Changes In An Island
- IELTS Report About Island Before And After The Construction Of Some Tourist Facilities | Band 9 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample