The Diagram Shows The Process For Recycling Plastic Bottles | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The diagram shows the process for recycling plastic bottles. Summarise the information.
Here is a report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic IELTS report sample
The given image illustrates the processes involved in the recycling of plastic. Overall, there are a total of nine steps, beginning with the discarding of plastic bottles in garbage cans and culminating in making final items from raw substance. First, plastic bottles are collected from trash cans and brought to the recycling center in garbage trucks. At the center, workers sort the bottles to different categories to select the suitable ones that can be recycled. After this process, the chosen bottles are compressed into cubical blocks, and then crushed into small pieces by two rollers. These pieces are then washed thoroughly in a container. After washing, these pieces are put into a machine which convert them into plastic pellets. Pellets are then heated to produce raw materials for manufacturing plastic. These raw materials are then packaged and sent to various manufacturers for producing bags, shirts, containers, pencils and the like.
- IELTS report sample about recycling
- Recycling Rate For Selected Materials | Band 8 IELTS Report
- IELTS report about glass production and recycling
- The Diagram Shows The Relationship Between A Number Of Different Languages | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Different Ways Of Making Tea | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- The Bar Chart Shows How Frequently People Ate In Fast Food Restaurants | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- The Bar Chart Shows How Frequently People In The US Ate In Fast Food Restaurants | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Should Recycling Be Made A Legal Requirement?
- IELTS Report Sample | Process Of Manufacturing Instant Noodles
- IELTS essay about littering in public places