The Charts Show How Tourism To Two Countries Changed | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
The charts show how tourism to two countries changed over a 50-year period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 7.5 task 1 IELTS academic report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS report sample
The pie charts illustrate the proportion of tourists Australia and Germany got from Europe, Britain, Asia and the US in two years – 1960 and 2010. Overall, both countries received the highest number of tourists from Europe in 1960; however, their numbers had declined by 2010. Actually, Asian tourists to Australia increased. In the case of Germany tourists from Europe still constituted the major chunk in 2010. In Australia, in 1960, Europeans accounted for more than half the tourist arrival (53%) whereas there was a drastic drop in their percentage in 2010 (10%). Nonetheless, the proportion of Asian tourists increased significantly from 10% in 1960 to 63% in 2010, almost following the reverse order of European tourists. There was not much change in the number of tourists from USA and Britain. For Germany, there was no such drastic changes. While the share of Asian tourists increased from 10% in 1960 to 25% in 2010, that of British tourists declined from 20% in 1960 to 6% in 2010. There was also a slight decline in the number of tourists from Europe. Tourist arrival from the US increased modestly over the years.
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Transport Modes In A European City | IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7 IELTS Report | Percentage Of Tourists To England
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Employment Rates In Three Countries
- The Percentage Of Australian Men And Women Who Did Regular Physical Activity | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- The Charts Show What UK Graduates And Post Graduates Did After Leaving College.
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Electricity Generation In Germany And France | Band 9 IELTS Academic Module Task 1 Report
- Consumption Of Various Food Groups By People Of Germany | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- How Elderly People Spend Their Time | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample