The Chart Below Shows Information About Changes In Average House Prices In Five Different Cities | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 task 1 academic IELTS report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELT report sample
The given chart compares average house prices of five cities across the world from 1990 to 2002 to the mean house prices in 1989. The average house prices have changed drastically over the given time period. When compared to the prices in 1989 they show a lot of variance. In some cities they have gone down a little while in others prices have increased a lot. Between 1990 and 1995, there was a 5% drop in house prices in New York and approximately 7.5% drop in Tokyo and London. Meanwhile, in Madrid and Frankfurt prices were up by 1% and 2% respectively when compared to the price in 1989. However, between 1996 and 2002, prices in New York, Madrid and London increased significantly. London registered the highest growth in price (up from -7.5% to 11%) followed by New York where prices increased from -5% to 5%. Though the house prices in Tokyo rose a little, they still remained at -5% when compared to prices in 1989.
- Band 8 report about average house prices in various cities
- Average Rainfall And Temperature In London | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Below Shows What Anthropology Graduates From One University Did After Finishing Their Undergraduate Degree Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Below Shows The Places Visited By Different People Living In Canada | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample | The graph below shows the average monthly use of health club in Miami and Florida by all full-time members in 2017
- IELTS band 8 essay sample: Should fuel prices be increased to reduce pollution?
- Energy Consumption In Average Australian Household | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample | Information About The Different Types Of Audio Media
- IELTS report about average distance traveled by Englanders