The Bar Chart Shows How Frequently People In The US Ate In Fast Food Restaurants | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The bar chart below shows how frequently people in the USA ate in fast food restaurants between 2003 and 2013.
Frequency of eating at fast food restaurants among people in the USA (2003-2013)
Here is a sample report on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic IELTS report sample
The bar chart demonstrates the percentage of people who ate in fast food restaurants in the US during the period between 2003 and 2013. Overall, it can be seen that most people preferred to eat fast food once a week or once or twice a month.
Over the given time period, what is clear from the chart is that less than 5% of the people ate in fast food restaurants every day and nearly the same percentage of people did not go to restaurants at all. In the year 2013, nearly 33% of the people visited fast food restaurants once or twice a month, up from 25% in 2006.
In 2003, roughly 30% of the people preferred to have fast food in restaurants once in a week and once or twice in a month. While about 17% of the people ate in fast food restaurants several times a week in 2003, that figure increased to 20% over the next three years before plunging to 16% by 2013.
- The Bar Chart Shows How Frequently People Ate In Fast Food Restaurants | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- How Often Americans Ate Fast Food | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report
- The Chart Below Shows The Places Visited By Different People Living In Canada | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
- Number Of Books Borrowed From Four Libraries | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- The Chart Below Shows What Anthropology Graduates From One University Did After Finishing Their Undergraduate Degree Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Below Shows Information About Changes In Average House Prices In Five Different Cities | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Trends In Tea And Coffee Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Shows The Total Number Of Minutes Of Telephone Calls In The UK | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Participation In Leisure Activities | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1