The Bar Chart Shows How Frequently People Ate In Fast Food Restaurants | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The bar chart below shows how frequently people in the USA ate in fast food restaurants between 2003 and 2013.
Frequency of eating at fast food restaurants among people in the USA (2003-2013)
Here is a model answer for this report. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, reports and letters corrected by me.
Task 1 IELTS Academic Report Sample
The given bar chart shows how often US residents visited fast food joints in three years – 2003, 2006 and 2013. Overall, it can be seen that in all the three years, the proportion of people who ate fast food every day and who never ate it was below 5%. More people ate fast food once a week or once or twice a month during the given period. While in 2003, the proportion of people who ate fast food once a week was 31%, it increased slightly over the next three years and was 33% in 2006. It declined to about 27% by 2013. In 2003, 30% of the people ate in fast food restaurants once or twice a month and in 2006, this figure had declined to 25%. However, it increased over the next 7 years and in 2013, as much as 33% of the people visited fast food corners. Those who ate fast food several times a week remained between 15% and 20% in all the three years and was the highest (20%) in 2006. Meanwhile, the proportion of people who ate fast food only a few times a year remained more or less the same in all the years at around 15%.
Is bad grammar hurting your writing score? Buy my book with proven tips to improve your English grammar.
- How Often Americans Ate Fast Food | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report
- The Chart Below Shows The Places Visited By Different People Living In Canada | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
- In Some Countries, People Waste A Lot Of Food Which Is Bought In Shops And Restaurants | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS Report About Global Sales Of Digital Games | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Some People Prefer To Eat At Food Stalls Or Restaurants Other People Prefer To Prepare Food At Home | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries, People Throw Away A Lot Of Food From Restaurants And Shops | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Employment Rates In Three Countries
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS essay: Traditional food is being replaced by international fast food
- The Chart Below Shows What Anthropology Graduates From One University Did After Finishing Their Undergraduate Degree Course | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample