Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Water Temperatures In Hawaii
The graphs below show the average water temperature in Hawaii in the year 1990 and 2000.
Here is a band 8 IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The given line graphs provide information about the average temperature of water in Hawaii during 1990 and 2000. Overall, water temperatures showed more fluctuations in 2000 than in 1990 while August was the hottest month in both years. In 1990, the lowest temperature was recorded in January and it was 70 degrees. Temperatures increased slightly over the next months and reached 73 degrees in August which was the highest before dropping to approximately 72 degrees at the end of calendar year. In other words, there was not much fluctuation in temperatures throughout the year. While the year 2000 also started with the same average temperature of 70 degrees as in 1990 drastic increment was observed until August when it was around 80 degrees; however, no temperature rise was observed from March to April and June to July. There was a steep decrease in water temperature from 80 to 72 during August to December.
- Hawaii Water Temperature | IELTS Report Sample
- Average Rainfall And Temperature In London | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Daily Water Consumption For Americans | Band 7.5 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Transport Modes In A European City | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample | Information About The Different Types Of Audio Media
- Academic writing module: overview of first writing task
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Generation of Hydroelectricity